Add images and videos to your Workplace post
Change platform:Computer Help
You can add images and videos when you're creating a post.
To add an image or video to your post:
- Click Write something... to start your post.
- In the composer, click .
- Choose the photo you want to upload and click Open.
- Hover over the image to Edit or Add Photos/Videos.
- When you're ready to publish, click Post.
Images are resized to have a maximum height to prevent individual posts on your Feed from being too long.
There is no perfect image ratio to avoid bars on the sides of your images, but there are recommended sizes depending on the image:
- Horizontal images are recommended to have a 3:2 aspect ratio or wider.
- Vertical images recommended upload is 1000 x 1300 px.
- Square images recommended upload is 500 x 500 px. Since max feed width allowed in Workplace is 680px, a square image will be scaled accordingly and borders may occur.
- For cover photos being added to Notes, 2048 x 758 px is recommended.